MUSSOORIE TOUR PACKAGE
DELHI - MUSSOORIE - DELHI
Mussoorie, the queen of hills is one of the major tourist attraction spot in uttarakhand. Discover Mussoorie with Mussoorie Tour Package. It has a nature walk known as “Camel’s Back Road”. This road takes its name from a rocky outcrop in the shape of a camel’s hump. Along the road, a cemetery is located about mid-way on the loop. There is also “Gun Hill” where a cannon was used to sound out midday for many years. Gun Hill is accessible by the cable car on the Mall road. The oldest Christian church in the Himalayas, St Mary’s, is situated above Mall Road, and is currently undergoing restoration. Kempty Falls is a nice picnic spot. Company Garden is popular tourist destination. During season, the Company Garden has a vast collection of flowers and plants. Happy Valley has a small Tibetan temple. This was the first Tibetan temple built in India. The temple was constructed in 1960 by the Tibetan refugees. Lal Tibba is another tourist spot of Mussoorie. Picturesque Dhanaulti hill station is about 32 kilometres from Mussoorie. Mussoorie also had India’s largest roller skating rink.
Mussoorie tour Package is a customized tour package for the people who want to visit this amazing hill station and enjoy the sceneric beauty around this place
DETAILED TOUR ITERNARY
DAY 1: DELHI - MUSSOORIE(290 KMS/7 HRS)
On Arrival Pickup and Transfer to Mussoorie . Evening on Arrival Check in the Hotel and overnight stay at Mussoorie
DAY 2 : MUSSOORIE
Post breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing to Kempty falls, Mussoorie Lake, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration. Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie.
DAY 3 : MUSSOORIE
After breakfast, followed by an excursion trip to Dhanaulti and Mata Surkanda Devi Temple.Dhanaulti, a dreamy, misty mountain retreat in the Garhwal Hills, makes a wonderful holiday getaway. Compared to the boisterous town of neighbouring Mussoorie and the throngs that mill around the Mall, Dhanaulti is blissfully secluded. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Mussoorie.
DAY 4 : DELHI DEPARTURE
After breakfast departure for Delhi (290 kms/7 hours).
- Accommodation in provided Deluxe 3 Star Hotels.
- All sightseeing and transfers by Tata Indigo A/c Personal Car (air-conditioner will be switched off on hilly region)
- Driver T.A/D.A, toll taxes, parking fee included.
- All state taxes included.
- For group Tour(more than 20 pax) free tour guide available.
- All govt. Taxes.
- Any Airfare/train ticket.
- Daily Meals.
- Any personal expenses, like STD Call, laundry.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Any claim due to natural calamities such as land slide, road 6. blockage etc.
- Or any things which in not mentioned in cost include column.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services.